Moringa is a nutritional powerhouse packed with more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. The Moringa Tree was named “Tree of Life” because all parts of the tree are used for food. The tree is composed of the tree bark, leaves, beautiful white flowers and 20-30 long round pea pods, filled with 12-18 shells each filled with seeds. It contains many nutrients such as Vitamin A, B, C,E, Beta Carotene, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Phyto-nutrients. In addition, Moringa provides 8 essential amino acids required by our bodies.
- Cleans toxins from blood.
- Helps increase sexual interest.
- Helps regulate blood pressure and promotes restful sleep.
- Improves energy and stamina.
- Possess antitumor, antipyretic, antiepileptic, anti-inflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activities,
- Promotes mental clarity and promotes weight loss.
- Reduces blood glucose levels.
- Slows aging process and promotes healthy-looking skin.
You will received 12 seeds.
Ethically sourced product. See Nutrition Facts for further details.